Yes, believe it or not other folk want to share my writing from time to time!
Here are a few examples of recent blog posts which have been featured in some great online networks and publications:
- Mumsnet bloggers front page, August 2013 for my post 37 reasons to love life, now I’m 37
- Mumsnet Bloggers Frontpage, November 2013 for my post If my 3 year old ran the X Factor.
- Shared by Mumsnet: Sticker charts: where have you been all my life?, November 2014
- Shared by Mumsnet bloggers: Has anyone seen my brain?, January 2015
- Shared by Mumsnet bloggers: Seconds away…and disaster!, January 2015
- Parentdish, October 2013 for my post Why I no longer watch the news .
- Parentdish, November 2013 for my post on boosting your energy levels.
- National Eczema Association for my post Our Eczema Family Story.
If you’re interested in working with me for freelance / copywriting opportunities, please get in touch.