The lovely Red Rose Mummy recently tagged me in this meme which is currently doing the rounds!
It’s simply a list of questions about myself, originally designed by Cold Tea and Smelly Nappies.
I’ve not taken part in one of these before, so here goes:
1) First off tell us your name (nice easy one there)… Elizabeth, but most people call me Liz, with the occasional Lizzie.
2) I live at home with… Mr EC, my partner, three year old and one year old.
3) My favourite thing to do is… be pampered. Go for a nice spa day, have a nice meal, read a book and return all refreshed to have fun with the girls.
4) My favourite thing to eat is… cheese. I’ve not found a cheese that I don’t like. I love Italian food as it tends to include cheese on a frequent basis. I love Indian food, and always opt for dishes containing Paneer.
5) When I get cross I… sulk and hope someone will notice that I’m unhappy and start asking me what’s wrong and generally cow tow to my every need. It generally never works.
6) Sometimes I worry because… it’s a HUGE responsibility bringing up children. It’s scary and I wonder what mistakes I may be making that will only come to light in years to come. Oh well- we can only try our best!
7) My favourite book is… probably still The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I read so much and am a member of a local book group, but LoTR still has it for it’s depth and timelessness.
8) My favourite toy is (easy now)… My Little Pony, an obsession which I’m swiftly passing into three year old.
9) I dislike… bullying.
10) When I grow up I want to be… gosh I still don’t know! Just when I think I do, something new comes along. For now, working in Public Health but am also keen to explore more writing opportunities.
It’s your turn – tagged!: